Precautions for using the density meter
1. Density meter placement environment and precautions for use
1) The most ideal place to place is in a 24 ° C and 50% humidity environment, and on a solid and stable table.
2) Do not place in direct sunlight, near air conditioners, dusty places, strong magnetic fields, static electricity, easy to shake places and test benches.
3) Before use, please adjust the feet to adjust the horizontal balloon to the circle of the distillation leveler ring.
4) Before use, please confirm whether the power transformer matches the voltage of the place of use. The power transformer of this model is calibrated with 220V AC; 9V DC; 500mA, with positive and negative polarity.
5) Before use, please plug in the power and turn on for 30 minutes.
6) Before use, such as moving the position or changing the measurement medium, it must be recalibrated.
2. Precautions for operation of density meter
1) Do not put the sample containing static electricity directly into the measurement, otherwise it will affect the measurement accuracy. Wipe with an electrostatic cleaning solution or remove static electricity with an electrostatic deduster before measuring.
2) If the ambient temperature is different from the temperature of the sample, it will affect the measurement accuracy. For example: in a 20 ° C environment, placing a 40 ° C bottle on the measuring table, the air will cause convection due to the temperature difference, and the sample weight will be lighter than actual. Measure the sample as close to the ambient temperature as possible. The same is true for distilled water in the water tank during solid measurement.
3) During operation, be sure to use it lightly and carefully. All samples should be placed in the center of the measuring table or water pendant as much as possible.
4) During operation, please don't press the touch button vigorously, or use sharp objects to directly press the touch button. The keys must be pressed lightly.
5) During operation, it must be performed at the zero point. When the weight is displayed, press the [ZERO] key to reset it to avoid errors, and regularly do precision detection and calibration. The density is calculated based on the weight. The accuracy of the weight is directly related to the accuracy of the density test, so regular weight testing and calibration work is a guarantee of the accuracy of the density test.
6) The windproof and dustproof cover may generate static electricity due to the low humidity of the environment. When the measured value is unstable and the zero point drifts, please use an electrostatic cleaning solution (alcohol) to wipe it or the static deduster to eliminate static electricity and measure.
3． Special considerations for density meters
1) Avoid situations where the electronic hydrometer is impacted and dropped.
2) Do not disassemble the electronic hydrometer by yourself.
3) Do not use organic solvents to wipe the electronic hydrometer.
4) Avoid the penetration of dust and water into the electronic hydrometer.
5) Do not exceed the load range.
6) If the electronic hydrometer is not used for a long time, please unplug the power supply and remove the measuring table and water tank.