1. Before weighing, check whether the balance is normal, whether it is in a horizontal position, and whether the inside and outside of the glass frame are clean.
2. The weighing object cannot exceed the load of the balance. Hot objects or corrosive or hygroscopic objects must be weighed in a closed container.
3. All weighings in the same chemical test should use the same balance from beginning to end, using different balances will cause errors.
4. Each balance is equipped with a fixed weight. Do not use the weights of other balances. Keep the weights clean and dry. Use the tweezers to clamp the weights.
5. After the weighing is completed, check whether the balance beam is lifted, whether the weight has been returned, whether the index plate has turned to "0", whether the power is cut off, and whether the side door is closed. Finally, cover the balance protective cover and fill in the use record.
6. Always keep the inside of the balance clean. If necessary, wipe it with a soft brush or silk cloth or wipe it with absolute ethanol.
7. A desiccant should be placed in the balance. The weighing must not exceed the range load of the balance.
8. Analytical balances shall be regularly calibrated according to the regulations of the metrology department, and shall be kept by a person responsible for maintenance.