First, the instrument installation
1. Working environment: The electronic balance is a high-precision measuring instrument, so the installation position of the instrument should pay attention to:
The mounting platform is stable and flat to avoid vibration;
Avoid direct sunlight and heat, and avoid working in a humid environment;
Avoid direct air passages.
2. Balance installation: Operate strictly in accordance with the instrument manual.
Second, the use of balance
1. Level adjustment: Before turning on the balance, you should observe whether the blisters in the spirit level at the rear of the balance are located in the center of the ring. Otherwise, adjust it with the anchor bolts of the balance.
2. Warm-up: When the balance is turned on for the first time or after a long-term power failure, it needs a warm-up time of at least 30 minutes. Therefore, under normal circumstances, laboratory electronic balances, do not cut off the power often.
3. Calibration of the balance:
1. Under the power-on state, clear the weighing object on the balance pan, press Tare, and wait for the balance display to show stable.
2. Press and hold "CAL / MENU" until the balance displays "CAL200.0000g", put in a standard weight of 200g, remove the weight when the balance displays "CAL0.0000g", and the balance can be automatically calibrated.
3. After “CAL / DONE” and “0.0000g” are displayed, the calibration is completed. Precision electronic balance
Press the ON / OFF key to turn on the display;
Wait for the instrument to self-test. When the display shows zero, the self-test process ends and the balance can be weighed;
Place the weighing paper, and press the Tare button on both sides of the display screen to peel. When the display shows zero, add the reagent to be weighed on the weighing paper.
After weighing, press the ON / OFF key to turn off the display.
5. Approval during weighing
Every time you turn on the machine, put a weight of 200g on the balance, and the deviation should not be greater than 0.0005. During the inspection, the standard should be met, otherwise the weighing should be stopped, the cause should be confirmed, and the inspection should be re-examined.
Third, matters needing attention
1. In order to use the balance correctly, please familiarize yourself with several states of the balance:
O in the upper right corner of the monitor: it means the monitor is off;
The lower left corner of the display shows O: indicating that the instrument is in standby state and can be weighed;
A diamond symbol appears in the upper left corner of the display: the instrument's microprocessor is performing a function and no other tasks are accepted at this time.
2. The balance has been strictly calibrated during installation, so the balance cannot be moved easily, otherwise the calibration work needs to be performed again.
3. It is strictly prohibited to directly weigh without using weighing paper! After each weighing, please clean the balance to avoid contamination of the balance, affecting the accuracy of the weighing, and affecting the work of others
4. Tips for using electronic balance
a. Before weighing, check whether the balance is normal, whether it is in a horizontal position, and whether the inside and outside of the glass frame are clean.
b. The weighing object cannot exceed the load of the balance, and hot objects cannot be weighed.
腐蚀 Corrosive or hygroscopic objects must be weighed in a closed container.
c. All weighings in the same chemical test should use the same balance from beginning to end, using different balances will cause errors.
d. Each balance is equipped with a fixed weight. Do not misuse the weights of other balances.
Keep the weight clean and dry. Clamp the weight with tweezers. Do not hold it by hand. Put it back in the weight box when you are finished.
e. After weighing, check whether the balance beam is lifted, whether the weight has been returned, whether the index plate has turned to "0", whether the power is cut off, and whether the side door is closed. Finally, cover the balance and fill in the use record.
f. Keep the inside of the balance clean frequently, if necessary, wipe it with a soft brush or silk cloth or wipe it with absolute ethanol.
g. A desiccant should be placed in the balance. The weighing must not exceed the balance capacity.