Electronic scales are currently used more weighing equipment, with the function of rapid weighing and pricing, convenient operation, stable performance, waterproof keyboard, good sealing, comfortable feel and other characteristics, widely used in commercial and industrial and other occasions in. The following Yantai electronic scale manufacturers introduce some common professional terms about electronic scales:
1. Weighing: An electronic scale does not count tare weight, weighing capacity (full load value), that is, the load that can be weighed;
2. Minimum weighing: a relative error that occurs when an electronic scale is lower than this value;
3. Safety load: 120% of normal weighing range;
4. Rated load: normal weighing range;
5. Allowable error: the deviation allowed in the level check;
6. Sensitivity: the smallest scale that an electronic scale can display; usually it is represented by D;
7. Minimum scale: Take-off value, for example: 60KG × 5G, 5G is the minimum scale, that is, the minimum sense amount;
8. Scale interval: Sensitivity = (E), indicating how much weight each jump will add, for example: 300G × 0.001G.
9. SPAN value: Put the load on the value displayed on the scale, that is, SPAN, so that how much weight is displayed on the scale, so that the scale does not cause too much error.
10. Creep CREEP: After a time load test and record the results to see if there is any change, the size of the CREEP will depend on the stability of the scale.
11. Hysteresis: Take equal weights and add them up on the scale and record the displayed weight. Then take off the weights on the scale and check whether there is any error. It is similar to Q15 measuring linearity and testing its response Whether sex is good.
12. Applicable temperature: -10 ℃ ～ + 40 ℃. (According to the definition of OIML, the applicable temperature is not based on this).
13. Humidity: The relative percentage of moisture in the air. Too high humidity will affect the linearity and stability of the scale. Too low and too dry will cause electrostatic interference.
14. The use environment temperature of electronic scale is: -10 ℃ to 40 ℃
Changsha Xiangping Technology Development Co., Ltd. specializes in the production and sales of counting electronic scales, weight electronic scales, laboratory electronic balances, welcome to inquire!