An electronic scale is an electronic device with functions of pricing, weighting and counting. Nowadays, electronic scales can be seen in all walks of life. The advent of electronic scales has solved the problems of people's daily life and production. However, with the increasing use of electronic scales, it will inevitably cause crashes to a certain extent.
So what are the reasons? We simply group them into seven issues.
1. The electronic scale often crashes, mainly checking the capacitive elements on the circuit board for reduced capacity or leakage.
2. Check whether 220V power supply is normal;
3. Whether the voltage stabilization circuits inside the electronic scale are normal;
4. The digital scale displays unstable or skipped numbers after it is turned on, which is a bad AD circuit or sensor. It is important to check that the voltage in this part must be stable and normal.
5. Check whether the power supply voltage of the printer is normal and whether the current is too large during printing;
6. Carefully check whether the AD circuit voltage is normal and stable, otherwise check whether the sensor is normal.
7. Check whether the power supply of the digital circuit of the circuit board is normal. Focus on checking the crystal oscillator components, which may be damp or damaged.
Changsha Xiangping Technology Development Co., Ltd. specializes in the production and sales of counting electronic scales, weight electronic scales, laboratory electronic balances, welcome to inquire!